*pause* i am gonna tell a story.
imagine.
once upon a time, there were 10 teenagers spending the night together at a place. Let's name the ten teenagers A,B,C,D,E,F,H,I,J,K. Let's name the place G. That night, ABCDEFHIJK decided to stay up and spend the night away by talking and fooling around. Halfway fooling around, someone realised that F had gone missing! C told the rest that F had said that F wanted to go for a drink. J said too that the last time J saw F, F was talking on the phone.Everybody started to worry. Place G could get quite scary at night, and there wasnt supposed to be anyone else around in place G, so how could F get missing?? at first I and K went to the toilet to check out, but as I and K are too freaked out, they just looked at the reflection of the mirror in the toilet before walking out again. F was not found. H and J went to the other toilet. but same thing, F was not found. How could this be? I's heart is beating faster and faster. I did not want anything bad to happen. Realising that F couldn't be found anywhere, B asked C to call F's hp. While A and E did the same thing. C's calls were rejected while A told the rest that F's hp was off. E suspected something was wrong, so E asked the rest, "were u all fooling around again?" I quickly answered "No!!" as I were too freaked out and worried to think of that possibility. so, search party was formed. ABJK went to the west side of place G to look for F, while DHI went to the east. Both C and E stayed at the original place. As DHI looked around at the place with pitch darkness, I hold on tight to H while D led the search. Once during the search, D brought up the possibility of B and the rest fooling around. But the idea was quickly rejected by I. as I said that "can't be. B was so serious and worried for F." All along, D was calling out for F while H and I followed behind. H called out randomly and there was some trembling in the voice. I's mind was filled with all the scary scenes. I were so afraid that the calling of F would make the whoever caught F did something to F. and throughout the search, I was so afraid that they would found F behind the bushes. At the same time, ABJK were walking around and J was holding on tight to K. J was afraid too. Everyone was worried. luckily.. F was found somewhere at the corner, and F was crying! ABCDEHIJK were confused as F did not want to talk to anybodi. Everyone was so scared for F as F just wanter to sit alone at the corner to cry. DEI suspected that F had seen "something" and was shocked by it. How they come to this conclusion? cause no one on the earth would have walked to that corner at night alone and cried there. it would be totally freaking right? Everyone tried to comfort her. its totally nt easy. I tried comforting. I wanted so badly to shake F. to wake F up. to make F scream out whatever the problem was. But, it was not easy. the onli thing F said was, "continue with whatever you are doing." and then continued to stare into space. anyone who saw F would be totally freaked out. but luckily F was found. I was starting to worry that F would really go missing and could not be found anymore. Just like the missing children who appeared on the newspapers and till today had never been found. I could predict the future, where everyone would never be freed from the guilt that F was left missing as everyone else was too engrossed in what the y were doing. anyway, B decided to continue the activity that was paused when F was realised missing. halfway through the activity, F suddenly screamed and covered F's face. That moment totally freaked everyone's out. D tried to look at the last place F looked before F closed the face. I too. I suddenly felt so scared that there was really something disturbing F. and only F could see it. It will really be quite horrible to be disturbed by things that others cant see. but seconds later, B laughed out loud, followed by A and then F. and the rest was looking at the three of them. apparently it was all a joke.
(later on, I realised that the joke was actually planned after all of them came back from supper. I was walking with F, and B tried to talk to I to distract I from F. at that time, A tried to tell F what to do. just when they got into the gate, F actually tried to walk away, but I turned to F before F could do it.)
thanx for reading the long story. anyway, hope it manages to entertain you all :)
*I was gullible like hell. and too much movies watched.*
*F's acting was real good. should try for the acting award.*
*D was real brave.*
*B was just bored. A too.*
*E was cool, though E was tired.*
*JK were wonderful. :)*
*CH were cool too.*
*G is a good place to play night games (but with all lights off and no torchlight allowed).*
# footprint is left @ 4:50 PM
Post a Comment!