*fear* i was standing there feeling the warm water, when out of sudden i felt TIME speeds past me. It was horrible.I used to feel that wkends were long. But it seems like it is getting shorter as i am getting older.
imagine..
when i was young, i really have nothing to do that i can sit down there in front of the tv whole day and still feel that time is moving very slow. when i was playing, one whole day can be divided into a few games and i can really get all the satisfaction from playing all the games. I used to hope that I could grow up fast. and just be like my elder brothers and elder cousins, having all the freedom they are allowed as they get older. i still can recall vividly, the older ones will tell me that when i got older i will hope to be young once again. i never once believed them. but i think i am starting to understand what they had been trying to tell me then. I guess it gets real scary when u start to feel that you are left behind by TIME huh?? n here i am letting TIME takin head first while i typing away. :(
# footprint is left @ 11:20 PM
Post a Comment!