Looking out the window of the bus, I saw a man walking on the street alone in the dark. At that moment, nothing but loneliness creeps into my heart. I wasn't too sure that if that man did give out the feeling of loneliness or i was simply just transferring my "loneliness" to the whole scene. I asked a friend: "Why is there loneliness?" She replied: "It is the feeling of helplessness that leads to loneliness." It is maybe. because we felt that there was no one to help us. no one is able to anyway. all that is left is the feeling that u r all alone. nothing, no one is able to alleviate that kind of feeling. maybe that's why human beings crave for attention.
Looking out the window of the bus, I saw a man walking on the street alone in the dark. At that moment, nothing but loneliness creeps into my heart. I wasn't too sure that if that man did give out the feeling of loneliness or i was simply just transferring my "loneliness" to the whole scene. I asked a friend: "Why is there loneliness?" She replied: "It is the feeling of helplessness that leads to loneliness." It is maybe. because we felt that there was no one to help us. no one is able to anyway. all that is left is the feeling that u r all alone. nothing, no one is able to alleviate that kind of feeling. maybe that's why human beings crave for attention.
Post a Comment!